Varoom is the globally leading illustration magazine featuring a unique combination of industry insight and critical analysis of the field of illustration. Published by the AOI and edited by Olivia Ahmad the magazine comes out twice a year.
In Issue 37:
- Profile: The Sensation of Reading – The Folio Society
- My Funny Valentine - Marian Bantjes
- Beauty School Gave Me Brain Damage - Zoë Taylor explores the work of Seth Bogart
- Love Letters - six industry professionals write a love letter to an image-maker and image they fell in love with
- The Client, the Commission, the Creative - Château Angélus wine-maker and Floc’h
- Material Love - Poppy Chancellor, MaricorMaricar and Varoom cover artist Olimpia Zagnoli
- Innovators - the best work selected by Varoom’s experts
- Reportage - Derek Brazell on Felix Scheinberger’s Berlin sex club drawings
- Advertising - Stuart Lang on Tobias Hall’s imagery for Warburtons ‘Pride & Breadjudice’ campaign
- Design - Dan Witchell on Rob Bailey’s work for Smirnoff’s ‘Choose Love’ packaging
- Motion - Shane RJ Walters on Andrew Thomas Haung’s promo for Bjork’s love song The Gate
- Personal - Olivia Ahmad on Samuel Wingate’s Grindr Project
- Children’s Books - Sarah McIntyre on David Roberts’ His Royal Tinyness
- Public Realm - Luise Vormittag on Jimmy Loizeau and Matt Ward’s Illegal Town Plan for Rhyl
210 x 265 mm.
Please note: Local pick-up of orders is available from
The Library Project at 4 Temple Bar Street, Dublin 2.