PERDIZ is a magazine about people and the things that make them happy. A compilation of amazing stories from common people. Happiness is contagious, did you know that?
In Issue 9:
- Good news
- Smiles: The stories behind the best of the worst art in the world
- Profiles: The things that make a maze designer and a wild boy happy
- The Architecture of a Family: Artist Peter Puklus defines his idea of happiness with bricks and palletts
- A Race Designed to Beat You: The Barkley Marathons are extreme - even for those who live for extremes
- Objects that Make Us Happy: #1 The Deep Fat Fryer
- Love and the Apocalypse: What would you do if the end of the world was nigh?
- A Place Both Wonderful and Strange: Twelve Photographers revisit Twin Peaks
- Chuck Lamb - The Dead Body Guy: A comic strip by Pepa Prieto
- In Search of Silence Lost: In today's world, noise follows us wherever we go
170 x 240 mm.
Please note: Local pick-up of orders is available from
The Library Project at 4 Temple Bar Street, Dublin 2.