The latest issue of DOG magazine, coming as cute as ever!
In this issue:
- We had a sit down with our cover star Rocky and his actor-father Russell Tovey. We discussed a range of things; from his acting trajectory, his passion for art (as well as his reality television vices) and expanding his family unit beyond his beloved Frenchie.
- We travelled to France as part of our traditional travel section to explore the French landscapes, architecture, culture and the changes in modern French cuisine.
- A taster into the eccentric world of shoe designer Sophia Webster with her little studio companion, Rio Rococo.
- The man behind the hugely successful Find Momo books talks to us about his most recent ventures with his self-proclaimed muse, Momo.
- And of course, lots of pages filled with fun illustrations, interviews and photographs to feast your eyes on.
Published by DOG
200 x 265 mm.
Please note: Local pick-up of orders is available from
The Library Project at 4 Temple Bar Street, Dublin 2.