Sleek magazine is an art magazine in the widest sense, with a progressive view on what constitutes art. Dedicated to documenting and exploring the visual contemporary, we are committed to utilizing the universal language of the image to create unique connections between the cutting edge of culture and intellectual movements. The publication is a quarterly magazine, featuring thought leaders and tastemakers from around the world. As an object, it is an intricate and haptic visual experience.
In this issue:
- Photographer and Instagram icon Nadia Lee’s portfolio looking at our contemporary obsession with the self
- “Just Listen” an exploration of the work of human rights investigator and audio artist Lawrence Abu Hamdan
- Man Booker prize longlisted author Sophie Mackintosh’s self-help inspired short story
- An essay on “The Cult of Self-Care” by Kieran Yates
- Profiles on the London artists fighting austerity and elitism in the art world
- An interview with Los-Angeles based artist Martine Syms on her prodigious 2018 and her upcoming exhibitions in 2019
- A profile on the religious influencer @jstlbby, beloved by the likes of Grace Wales Bonner and Naomi Campbell.
- One of SLEEK’s favourite photographers Ruth Ossai’s exclusive cabinet portfolio “9ja” shot in Lagos, Anamabra and Enugu State in Nigeria
Please note: Local pick-up of orders is available from
The Library Project at 4 Temple Bar Street, Dublin 2.