• A gonzo travelogue to Dawn Easter Mass in County Kerry;
•An essay on the topic of bogs, family and Alzheimer’s disease paired with photography;
• A conversation between a writer and a Senator on the subject of education in Ireland, alongside photos from a documentary style book;
• Musings on a piece of RTÉ archival footage from Halloween in County Cavan 1986
• A photo-essay slash memoir arranged for the stage and adapted to print;
• A collaboration between a poet, a film-maker and a choreographer;
• A conversation set round a kitchen table in Kinvara about a long lost portrait.
190 x 270 mm
Please note: Local pick-up of orders is available from
The Library Project at 4 Temple Bar Street, Dublin 2.