The Business of Food issue
In this issue, Courier Magazine takes a look at the ever changing world of food businesses, featuring everything from New York’s gastronomic collective Ghetto Gastro to our 26 global food trends. Courier Magazine also looks at how food halls are saving restaurants, Barcelona’s Casa Bonay, check out a Texan noodle entrepreneur and take a look at the upstart cookware targeting a new generation of home cooks.
Also in this issue:
– Special report: What do Gen Z want?
– Inside the startup mental health crisi
– A profile of Skift’s Rafat Ali
– Columns from Emma Gannon, Phoebe Lovatt, Fleur Emery
– Why outdoor gear stores are getting a refresh
– The Israeli brand making the world’s best socks
– Hospitality hotspots from Amsterdam to New Orleans
– How to… set employee salaries, buy ads, prep for an acquisition, start a franchise, build an Instagram following, scale a supply chain, register a patent
195 x 260 mm.
Please note: Local pick-up of orders is available from
The Library Project at 4 Temple Bar Street, Dublin 2.